DDO Release Notes: October 23, 2006
Welcome to the Archival Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These "First Look" release notes were posted May 10th, 2006.
News & Special Notes
The Demon Sands Module is almost ready for release! The sprawling dunes of Menechtarun hide deadly secrets and are home to powerful new enemies. Beware – despite these new monsters your most dangerous enemy might now be another adventurer...
- Battle other players in tavern free-for-all brawls, compete to Capture the Flag, or fight team vs. team and player vs. player in Death Matches with the new PVP system.
- Learn amazing new spells, enhancements, and feats with the level cap increase to Level 12 (Rank 60).
- A new desert adventure with a massive landscape and 12 new high level dungeons.
- Visit the Auction House to buy and sell the magical treasures of Xen'drik with other players.
- Enjoy new favor rewards.
- Trade feats you no longer want with the new Feat Respec System.
- Benefit from improvements to the shop interface and treasure system.